Our highly experienced and professional team of experts enables us in offering a superior array of Film Heater. Precisely designed at our state of the art machining facility, our heaters are made using quality materials procured from authentic vendors of the market. Our Film Heater is largely used in industrial and residential sectors for heating floor and walls. We offer these heaters to the clients at pocket friendly price.
- Uniform heat distillation
- Space saving design
- Easy installation
Used in following :
- Religious Places
- Road Side
- Parking Lots
- Slap roads
- Swimming Pools
- Nursing Homes Etc.
- Health Full – Far infrared rays & negative ions, clean electric, energy.
- Effective – Fast & Concentrated floor heating, partial Operating.
- Energy Saver – Save Energy cost as much as 30-60% compared with conventional heating system.
- Far infrared ray radiation – 3.49 x 102 watt / mt square
- Anion radiation – more than 500 (ions / cc)
- The control of electromagnetic wave generation
- High anti – bacteria effect with nano – silver tech
- Applied to high Temp Under floor heating system
- Good for the student who in need far infrared rays without quake & noise.
- Anion helps the recover of patient after surgery
- There is no ventilation with heating no consumption, no smell clean cozy heating system.
- It does not exceed the default highest temperature.
- The distribution of temperature is even, therefore no partial overheating though heated area may be partially damaged.
- Long life span is ensured
- One is for temperature adjusting & the other is for preventing over heating.
- In case of electricity leakage & an excess current, breaker will cut the circuit
- Does not need water boiler piping construction
- No. need better room
- Good for partial heating or remodeling
- Water – proof coating for safe use.
- Installation is very simple with a 0.33 mm thin film
- Construction time can be significantly decreased
- It does not exceed the default highest temperature
- Though heated area may be partially damaged, it does not affect the whole heating system.
The installation of films shall be accordance with the provided installation manual by qualified personnel or electricians who are familiar with construction, electrical operation & risk involved.