Duct heater with flame proof junction boxes are available in rating upto 500 Kw and are used for heating air in duct systems, Central ventilation units and for various industrial processes in environments in where occasionally occur danger of explosion (Class 1, Zone 1 and Zone 2 Group IIA, IIB, T3). Our flexible production enables us to adept the duct heater to different sectors of applications such as offshore, chemical industries, pharmaceuticals, oil industries, shipyard, vessels.
- Power rating 1.0 Kw to 400 Kw
- Supply: 230-415V/1-3 PH/ AC/50 Hz
- Temperature Class T3 (maximum 200° C) For use in areas in which the danger of explosion are due to gases or flames
- Degree of protection IP 64
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Duct Mounting
The casing is made of G.I. is available in different sizes. The duct heaters are produced to degree of protection IP64 accordance with EN6059. The tubular heating elements with Continuous Finns are made of Stainless Steel which are suitable for black heat operations. The elements are attached with a alloy casted Terminal Box with powder coating paint upto 500 micron.
please contact email our 24X7 Sales, Customer Support Service, Enquiry more ask questions.